[at-l] trip journals and photos for an Alaskan Tour & AT spring hike

It has taken some time but I have finally created the trip journals and photo galleries for my
Alaskan tour with Joe (May 13-23) and the Appalachain Trail hike I did with Curtis and Audrey (April
1-13). I hope everyone enjoys reading and viewing what I have done.

Note some of the pictures are going to be larger than your screens. They're panoramics just use the
scroll bars in the windwo that the picture is in to move around the image. Also there are a couple
QuickTime movies and QuickTime VR panoramas. The moviews are self-playing. the VR panoramas you
simply move your mouse while holding the mouse button around the panorama to cause the viewpoint to
change. You'll need Apple's QuickTime for the QuickTime files but all Macs have it and if you're
running Windows y ou probably have it too.

The URLs are:

Alaskan Trou: <http://homepage.mac.com/kennethknight/travels/Alaska_5_2002/diaryFrames.html>

AT Hike: <http://homepage.mac.com/kennethknight/travels/Erwin_Damascus_AT_4_2002/diaryFrames.html>

main travel page: <http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk/travels/travel.html>