[at-l] Re: ATN article, 1936 Scout Hike

I have to agree, I was rather skeptical but I haven't seen anything that
definitively proves that they didn't do it. You have to allow some
wiggle room for someone who is recalling something that happened more
than 50 years prior to the telling. He admits the memory was difficult
to recover and so it may be exaggerated to some unknown extent. But the
hiking/walking national craze occurring then tends to lend some
credence, in my mind, since it would have provided a more reasonable
motive for the adults involved. So I'd say there is nothing that
disproves the claim so far.

Bryan