[at-l] 1936 hike

Another request for help,

I made an assumption that the ATC investigated the 1994 claim a little more thoroughly than they actually did.  I assumed that some contact had been made to the various trail clubs along the route but as it turns out, only PATC has been identified as checking shelter registers from that time.  (They do indicate that there are boy scout entries, but I have no other information about the scouts so I don't know if it's the scouts we're looking for)

Any of you who are members of the various clubs with enough standing to be given access (or to request of someone else to access) their archives willing to check June-November?  I don't know which clubs had registers at that time and if they did, where they might be kept, but if you're willing to help, drop me an off list mail and I'll give you the search criteria I've been using.

thanks,

Rami

multipart/alternative
  text/html