[at-l] Re: [BackpackGearTest] Trouble with Fite Bite 13.3% solution? (long)

In a message dated 6/12/02 8:53:48 PM, deannep1@yahoo.com writes:

<< I intend to wash these 2 particular items 9 more times before wearing
them again (the solution lasts up to 4 months and 10 washings) to
compare the results with the soaked items that I haven't yet worn.

Have you considered the possibility that after one or two washes the
treatment may be diluted enough that you would not react to it?  Just a
thought.

                                        Art