[at-l] Backpacks

I've had a Kelty Super Tioga for years and have no complaints about it.
I think it's either 5500 or 6000 cubic inches. The only problem I have
is the frame tends to catch on the occasional overhead branch but that's
the way all externals are. I don't have any urges to pack it full, I
carry what I need and that's it, I don't think I've ever expanded the
top part of the main bag. But of course if I ever have to carry 14 days
of food I'm all set.

Bryan