[at-l] Hammock Setup

David,
Thanks you. This is excellent info, and even knot-challenged I can
understand it. You are a good teacher.
What knot do you use to tie the biner on, or doesn't it matter?
Any thoughts on how to incorporate the Hennessey web tree hugger? To just
clip it through the web loops as someone (who?) suggested leaves the entire
structure vulnerable to slipping down. You can try wrapping twice, but few
trees match that exact dimension.
Sorry to be so thick about this, I am a visual learner. I'm sure in two
seconds I could see all I need to know.