[at-l] I bought somethin'...

I found myself at a Galyans last evening. I asked me what I
was doing there, and I had no answer. So, we walked around
for a while and talked about mom and how her arm was doing.
It has been itching for some time. Anyway, while we were
there, one of us boot us a pair of boots. I see them on the
kitchen table just now. They are Montrail Vercors? An
attractive boot. Anybody know anything of them?  I'll be
wearing these, whose ever they are, this weekend. Hopefully
they won't rub the skin on the backs of my
ankle-area/achilles area red and raw like my big ol'
Merrills seem to like to do. Then again, if they're mine,
and not mine, it might not matter.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98