[at-l] Update

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you know that I took all of your advice
with me on my first shopping spree today.  Actually I didn't buy anything
major, just a few odds and ends, But it sure was fun to actually know what I
was talking about looking at all the packs and tents and boots, etc.  Next
week (after my next paycheck) perhaps I will make a "major purchase".  I'm
thinking about a Gregory pack.  I've heard a few of you recommend them,
anyone else have anything to say on that subject?  I also bought a book of
trail and topo maps of CT (where I live, in case anyone forgot) so I can
branch out from walking "around the block", so to speak.  I'll let you know
how it goes.  If you don't hear from me, I'm probably lost......
Till next time,    Caryn:~)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---