[at-l] Blood Mtn Area - Lake Winfield Scott

Essentially, you would just be walking up from Winfield Scott to Slaughter
Gap and going back down to the campground after walking south for a mile or
so. You could walk a few hundred yards south to Bird Gap and the Woods Hole
Shelter, or a bit further up north to Blood Mountain and circle back down
to Winfield Scott.

Winfield Scott is a neat campground and would make a nice base station for
day hikes along those lines. I have not walked Jarrard Gap trail but have
seen its location. Another loop would be up to Slaughter Gap and down the
Duncan Ridge trail back to the road for a walk east to the campground.

OrangeBug