[at-l] Bandwidth

Global warming has appeared occassionally relevant here. It's relevance depends in part on whether
the humor factor has a link to hiking. For example, we discovered here (check the archives) that
methane, considered by some a green house gas, appears in greater quantities and frequencies from
hikers in direct proportion to their altitude . . . Thus, the profile maps have an unanticipated
utility.