[at-l] Enviromental Issues

Hey all,

It is obvious that enviromental issues are a no-no on the list, just as it should be.  This is a hiking list and more importantly a long distance hiking list.  I have been an enviromental activist for a number of years and I worry greatly about the enviroment.  I look at the big picture.  Some of my views do not sit well with my enviromental friends and that is just fine with me.  I do not have the capabilities to run a mail list, but I would be interested in corresponding to those on this list who are interested in enviromental issues.  This will be done off list so that the list can be about hiking.  We may be able to cobble together something that may resemble a mailing list.  If you are interested please e-mail me off list.

Robert L. Dudley
greyowl@rcn.com