[at-l] This weekends hiking

You had the most important part of a first aid kit: you and others
recognized the injury, knew how to jury rig a splint and immobilize the
injury, and knew how to determine the best way toward treatment. You don't
have to have an "official" first aid kit to do a good job, not does a first
aid kit protect you from otherwise being ill prepared.

OrangeBug
<congrats on the walk and a good job>