  From: Carfell@aol.com
  To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 9:52 PM
  Subject: [at-l] Hello

  This list was recommended by WomenHikers on Yahoo!  I am 25 years old, and I
  am hoping to attempt an AT thru sometime in the next couple of years.  I have
  virtually no experience and/or gear, and I am looking for any and all advice
  that anyone is willing to give out.  Hope to hear from you all soon.  Thanks,
  Caryn

  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  ---