[at-l] External-Frame Packs

In a message dated 6/8/02 15:07:44, rafe.bustin@verizon.net writes:

>I wonder sometimes if I'm the only one out there
>who actually prefers external frame packs?

Me! Me! Me!

Actually, I don't know if I prefer because I've not tried an internal because
everything I read about packs before I bought mine indicated my back would be
happier with an external. And I love the one I have. It's kinda heavy though,
so I too would like to hear the recommendations.

Almost every internal is heavier though. I've thought about a Mountainsmith
Chimera, but would like to try on a multi-day trip first.
Vcat