[at-l] Duct Tape/ blisters

At 07:10 AM 6/9/02 -0400, Jan Leitschuh wrote:
>That, or find someone who can truly fit footwear!

There lies the rub <B>...
I think it should be a law that shoe fitters have to wear a sign
that honestly says either (I know what I am doing) or (I haven't a clue)
That would give us at least a starting point......
With my feet, any fitter that doesn't immediately start pulling down
men's boots is a non starter!!!