Re[2]: [at-l] Re: Maine land prices

Over geologic ages Carbon Dioxide has been at much higher levels than it
is now and higher even than the predicted levels. This higher level has
not always coincided with higher global temperatures. So your
supposition seems to be faulty. Most scientists, scientists involved in
the field, are not totally convinced about the cause of any global
warming if it really is occuring. I'm sure you can find zoologists,
archaelogists or other non-qualified people to chip in their two cents
worth though.

Bryan