From: "Rich, Timothy D." <TRich@FDIC.gov>
To: "'at-l@mailman.backcountry.net'" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:31:41 -0400
Subject: [at-l] White Mountains Hut Question

Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know if any snacks, candy or otherwise can be purchased at the
huts to augment the food you're carrying?  I've seen journals that mention
soup available at times for lunch, but nothing else.

Headed from Kinsman Notch to Gorham next month, Lord willing, and that'll
put us roughly 300 miles away from Katahdin.  I'm trying to gauge my food
needs for this section.  Any other comments on the section would be
appreciated as well.

Thanks,

Tim