[at-l] Zip stove

I love my Zip Stove, I used it for a month in '00 and 4 months in '01 on the AT.  The motor gave out and I will install another one.  But, plan ahead for dry wood and look under shelters when it is wet.  The one problem is cooking on it in a shelter packed full of wet hikers, it will smoke the place up.

BAYOU

Have a great day and God Bless the USA !
Roys' VoiceMail: 1-800-699-2466 Mailbox #:  504 779 5074

Roys' Web Page:   http://home.talkcity.com/AudubonPk/roy_hiking/index.html

A Great online store:   http://trailhelp.shopiwon.com/
A Percentage of Commissions go to trail support!