[at-l] Duct Tape/ blisters

janl2@mindspring.com writes:

<< It is by far the best of the "second skin" type products, and kept me on my
 feet this past March hike. I've tried them all.

 For some reason, duct tape just lets the hot spot develop into a blister for
 me. It's a puzzlement. >>

Maybe it's me but I can't get Compeed to stay put for the life of me!!!!  I
tried to use it when blisters made my Avon 3 Day walk a nightmare and they
always ended up somewhere other then where I put them!  I would love a good
blister preventative that stays put!!  Anna