Re[2]: [at-l] Re: Maine land prices

"Bob C." wrote:
>Ah.  Terrapin.  You  haven't been listening. I'm saying that this nation
>needs a
>rational energy policy. A rational policy would recognize an energy
>problem. But
>would  also  recognize that "feel-good," politically correct "solutions"
>that in
>no  way  solve the problem, make a rational energy policy even more
>difficult to
>achieve.
>
>We  don't  need  multiple  excuses  for  not doing anything significant. We
>need
>hardheaded rational solutions.

Better be careful, Bob - real hardheaded, rational, non-PC, unemotional
solutions might well include wind farms where you don't want them - or dams
on the St John - or nuclear reactors in your back yard. I'll agree that we
need the solutions - but what price are you willing to pay?  And I don't
mean in dollars.

Walk softly,
Jim