[at-l] Duct Tape/ blisters

I've had pretty good luck using duct tape over blisters, although I haven't had
one for a while.  I do use liners, too.  Smartwool liners, and light hikers to
heavy hikers depending on several factors, but I always use the liners.  I
didn't a couple of years ago and developed the nastiest blister I've ever had.

Ron