[at-l] Re: FW: New Virus - In case you haven't heard....SHAKIRA

I used to be concerned about these computer viruses before I
started hiking.

Now all I do when one of these warnings comes in is to jam
another iodine tablet into the CD-ROM drive, and then reach around
and stick something into the computer's fan vent slots in order to
stop the fan from turning (which brings the internal temp up to
boiling pretty quickly) for 12-15minutes.

And, of course, once I re-boot I'm on my way!

Kurt
Concordia