[at-l] the measure of list civility: who's "no-mail"??

"...Now  -  a  question  - how did that mess get started over there? Or do I not
want to know?" asks Jim.

I'm  not  sure  which "over there" Jim refers to. I have no knowledge of ATML in
its  recent  incarnation.  No  one  has invited me to rejoin. And an inquiry has
brought no response so far.

However,  the  absurd  claim  got started because the editor of the ATC magazine
made  a lousy judgment when a silly letter with multiple inconsistencies came in
from an elderly man. The letter was printed and the cause promoted through sheer
incompetence  on  the part of the editor (and by inference ATC) as near as I can
fathom.

Weary