[at-l] Grand Unification Theory

RE: RVs and Wal-Mart

	It seems I touched a nerve...

	I communicated my position badly - it was not my intention to dump on
all folks who use RVs (heck, I've crossed the country in an RV); or to
disparage those who occasionally take advantage of the free parking
Wal-Mart offers.

	But there are those who wake up in a Wal-Mart parking lot, drive to the
next town, park at the Wal-Mart there, then repeat this the next day and
the next and the next. The only 'locals' they interact with are the
staff at the gas stations, supermarkets and the Wal-Marts along the way.

	Again, I recognize that these folks are a tiny minority of either the
total Rvers, or the total who stay at Wal-Mart, yet they do exist. They
specifically are the ones I don't understand; they aren't seeing America
or anything else, except for parking lots.

	I'll try to track down the name of the documentary I'm thinking of. I
apologize for any offense given.

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.