[at-l] Hiking Music

Jan asks:
WHATT!!? No U-2 fans?!!?
Am I in the worng place?

Rami Sez:
Well, I wasn't going to get into the "old fogies" debate about dead cats ;-)   (or whatever),  but.....

There's U2, the Police, Alyson Moyet, Natalie Merchant, DAVE MATTHEWS!, Bela Fleck, Deep Forest, Jimmy Buffett, Peter Gabriel, Genesis, Sting, Phil Collins, Ted Nugent, Rush, Molly Hatchet, Iron Maiden, Queen, Joe Satriani, Pink, No Doubt, Madonna,  Angelique Kidjo, the Beatles, Trey Anastasio, Phish, Weezer, Wyclef Jean, Incubus, Miles Davis, Jimmy Eat World, John Denver, James Taylor, Almost anything from "hearts of space", Moby, Enya, David Gray, Blues Traveler, Bob Marley, INXS, George Michael, Pink Floyd, Sonia Dada, Elton John, Green Day, Talking Heads and Harry Connick Jr.

But those are just the ones sitting on my desk.  There's a whole closet full that I'm "not into" right now...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---