[at-l] Grand Unification Theory

kahley wrote:

> Some of you may remember that we have talked our way into dock space
> at a local commercial campground so as too cut down our commute to
> the snorkeler's reef I built and maintain. I have always loathed this kind of
> place and could never understand why people would enjoy being butt to
> check to dozens of camper trailers and RVs.

	The folks I just don't understand are the ones who travel across the
country staying night after night at Wal-Marts (they allow RVs to park
all night for free). There's even been a documentary made on these
people. Apparently an entire subculture is developing.

	What's truly sad is the RVers think they are 'Seeing America".

	Ron
--

must preside at our assemblies.
	William O. Douglas