[at-l] musicians and the like

Felix Said,

> Well, say what you want about Cat Stevens and The Dead, as
> far as I know John Mellencamp is the only ASCAP artist to
> actually give stuff to the AT-L and various members. I may
> be wrong about that...I may be right.

How true and I think his scarecrow album is one of the best albums of all time.

This is slightly off topic but under George Senior's administration we got three of the best albums of all time, Scarecrow, Niel Young's Freedom Album and Lou Reed's NY City Album.  Unfortunately we have not gotten any decent albums since then.

Grey Owl