[at-l] Raleigh/Cary NC info wanted...

Hi all,

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my inquiries ...

I had to make a quick decision at work today about the trip and given that
most options seemed to be quite a drive away, I decided to just make it a
quick trip this time.

Too bad my training class wasn't in Asheville.  That would have been a
no-brainer.  Sigh!

Mara
Stitches, GAME99