From: "Felix" <AThiker@smithville.net>
To: "AT-list" <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 6:50 PM
Subject: [at-l] Chickens and the like...

A friend of mine, and former lister, is raising chickens in
her bathroom (until they are big enuff to move to the coop).
This is part of an e-mail I got from her the other day:

 "We actually call the one type of
chicken 'Felix-brand'.  We named one of them Felix,
but the 4 all look pretty much the same.  So we say
'The Felix-brand chickens are up to shenanigans
again'.  It is always the Felixes.  They are also the
friendliest ones, though.  I like the Felixes :)"

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98