[at-l] Website wanted

>Do any of you know of a website that is a map of the U.S. on which you can
>just scan the mouse across the page and have the resulting Latitude and
>Longitude coordinates appear?  I've been searching the web for such a site
>and haven't come up with on yet.

Here is one, but just for the confluences of whole number lat and long.

http://www.confluence.org/country.php?id=1&showmap=true

Depending what you are using it for, you could then use the info you get to
bring up maps from Topozone?  My GPS has been collecting dust since all this
neat stuff has come to the web, so I can't add much more.

Rick B