[at-l] Raleigh/Cary NC info wanted...

Mara,
I used to live in Raleigh, now live an hour below.
Hint: Raleigh and Cary are cement and traffic hellholes.
When are you coming? If you want to get in a kayak and see the world that
way, we have some lovely rivers mid-state. Let me know.
This applies to all listers shunted off to the Triangle area, if I am in
town.
Jan

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.