[at-l] Re: Why the Grand Unification Theory - isn't

In a message dated 6/4/2002 4:10:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickboudrie@hotmail.com writes:

> And on the heart and soul.  You may have heard of the "Lost Boys of the
> Sudan" and the challenges and wonder of thier adaptation to life in the
> States.  If your interested, here is a link to a series of article that
> appeared in th Boston Globe.  When I think about it, thier adventure makes
> most any other seem rather pedestrian.  It boggles my mind to think of what
>
> these young men are experiencing.

Exactly!  There is also an article about this in last months Readers Digest.
It is fascinating, heartbreaking, and uplifting all at the same time.  (The
uplifting part would be watching these young men survive despite the
hardships of coming to America!  ) Anna

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---