[at-l] Name/Address chg for Tennessee Hiking List

Nothing is ever as simple as it sounds !!!

After making sure it was ok with Milt first, I let the people on the
AT-L know I created a Mailing List for people to share & discuss info
on the hiking trails we have available here in Tennessee.

Well, after sending out lots of invites to subscribe, the Tennessee
Trails Association requested I change the list's name to more clearly
distinguish it as a separate entity from theirs, so I changed my list's
name to the Tennessee Hiking Mailing List and the email address
accordingly.  Anyone who's interested is still invited to subscribe.

To do so, just send an e-mail to tennessee_hiking@bellsouth.net with
"SUBSCRIBE" (no quotes) as the subject.

Thanks in advance and sorry for any confusion,

John Hawken