[at-l] OT: Viruses

My one comment on all the virus talk is this:  Don't ever assume that
the labelled sender of a virus [real, fake, or disabled] is the real bad
person.  Most "modern" viruses do all kinds of nasty tricks in people's
e-mail address books such that tons of copies of the virus go out
without the "infected owner" even knowing it.  In short, it's almost
100% certain that neither Wildbill nor Baltimore Jack did anything
intentionally here . . . and, it is most likely on this one that you did
not even get infected, as this one seems to have been disabled by most
servers, ISPs, etc. along its journey . . . but definitely do a manual
scan, or go to one of the free websites that will do a scan for you,
just to make sure - kinda like washing "underware," (sic) you'll be
cleaning up yer software! :)

thru-thinker