[at-l] I'm off, part 3

Once again folks I'm off to the woods and mountains (and mud and snow, =
yeah, yeah).

Tomorrow morning my hiking partner and I will head to Manchester Vt via =
Greyhound.  We hope to be on the trail by 1:00 PM and we'll be heading =
north on the Appalachian Trail.  This will be our third section hike =
since we started at the Delaware Water Gap in early April.  He =
unfortunately needs to be somewhere early so he will finish at Hanover =
NH.  I will continue on to Kinsman Notch (near North Woodstock NH) =
arriving by Saturday June 14th and I'll spend the fathers Day weekend =
with my son in the Boston area.

See you all when I return.  I should have plenty of photos as well as =
another trip report.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---