[at-l] Need Information: Kinsman Gap NH

I am repeating this request in the hope that some of you who may have =
been away over the weekend (hiking I hope) missed my first request and =
may be able to help me out.

I will be ending my next section hike at Kinsman Gap NH, probably on =
Friday June 14th (late) or Saturday June 15th.

1) Is it easy to hitch down to North Woodstock?  How about late in the =
day?

2) Are there any shuttles from the trail to North Woodstock?

3) Any recommendations  on places to stay or places to eat in North =
Woodstock?

Thanks.  Leaving tomorrow.
Pb

multipart/alternative