Don't OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Re: [at-l] Please try again

In a message dated 6/2/02 5:50:49 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
askowronek@mindspring.com writes:

<< And if you want to be REALLY safe, choose a mail program which isn't
vulnerable to viruses.  JMHO.  >>

Funny. ;) You techies seem to think that that means LEAVE AOL ;)  (I'm not
saying YOU said that, Amy - cause you didn't.)

But I have to admit, everyone that has been hit by a virus lately is mostly
someone using outlook, or something similar.  AOL sux, as has been said by
many. But - it doesn't suck as much as having outlook distribute or deliver a
virus.

No virus so far has hijacked my aol address folder. That seems to happen a
lot with other email services. I'm not saying aol is good :)  I am saying
that those NON aol members seem to get hit with a virus way more often.

That probably doesn't make up for the suffereing of an aol member. But it
comes darn close.

Red