[at-l] Creating New Mailing List for Tennessee Trails

After making sure it was ok with Milt first, I wanted to let the people
on the AT-L know since there didn't seem to be one, I've created a
Mailing List for people to share & discuss info on the hiking trails we
have available here in Tennessee.  A mailing list is only as good as
the people who join it, so I wanted to let you all know it was
there, and invite anyone who might be interested to subscribe.

It'll likely take a while for it to get really going, but to subscribe,
just send an e-mail to
tennessee_trails@bellsouth.net with "SUBSCRIBE" (no quotes)
as the subject.

Thanks in advance,