[at-l] Newbie Preparation

In a message dated 05/31/02 11:42:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Phil.Heffington@oc.edu writes:

> 4.  Flexibility.  Can you change your plans when they fall apart, and do so
> with acceptance and tolerance for the uncertainties that will inevitably
> make it necessary?

Phil -

A great list, all of which I agree with.  Especially the above.  Which is why
I decided after the last hike that I will no longer have hiking plans, they
are now hiking concepts (I intend to go from here to roughly there in roughly
this amount of time).  That's the way they work in reality so it seems
inappropriate to dignify them with the term "plan". <VVVBG>

Hike happy -

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html