[at-l] Need Vermont, New Hampshire Information

In a message dated 6/1/02 3:37:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, atl@xzlzx.com
writes:
RE: GOVENOR CLEMENT SHELTER:

> On the other hand, for NOBO's it's the last shelter before the ascent of
> Killington, which is not easy for most folks.

HIKE ON TO KILLINGTON....I STAYED THERE AND REGRETTED EVERY SECOND I
DID!!!...THANKFULLY TWO GUYS WITH A MEAN SOUNDING DOG STAYED THERE
TOO!....THE DOG SCARED THEM OFF....ITS NOT A FUN PLACE AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS
NOT THE FIRST AND DOUBT ITS BEEN THE LAST!!!

BOB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---