Re[2]: Don't OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Re: [at-l] Please try again

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 6:02 PM
Subject: Re[2]: Don't OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Re: [at-l] Please try again

| How  does  one  tell  if  one is infected? I've gotten the e-mails,
deleted them
| without  opening  the  attachment, and then deleted the trash bin. I've
also got
| Norton  anti-virus  which  I  update on line whenever they tell me to.
What else
| should I now do, if anything?
|
| Weary

Make sure you do a full system scan.  The e-mail received is a html document
which will automatically open the attachment unless you have the recent
update to OE (if your using OE).  Also try to make sure Norton is scanning
your e-mails properly, this will give you the option to quarantine the virus
before you read the e-mail.
__

T - "Semper Fidelis" - |O|

Todd "M&M" Ricker
GA>ME AT99

ICQ: 24455973
AOL/AIM: MMATGA2ME99

www.chrysalisnyac.com NYAC "Son Seekers" Chrysalis.  Forums, schedules,
applications, etc
To open soon ... www.trail-life.com  Home of the Long Distance Backpacker.
Discussion groups, articles, stories, trail info, and trail news.  Please
feel free to leave suggestions or comments.