[at-l] Need Vermont, New Hampshire Information

Recently a hiker planning the Long Trail asked the following
question, and here's my reply about Gov. Clement Shelter as of last
August. --RD AT'97, LT '01

--
Arthur D. Gaudet        	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer) 	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH