[at-l] Slippery pack straps

I have had problems with my Kelty Flight pack.  It gets out of balance =
(tips to the left usually).  I thought at first I just had to adjust it =
better, which I worked on.  This gave a little improvement.

Now I think the main culprit is the shoulder straps loosen up as I go =
along.  I know the hip belt usually needs a hitch after a mile or so, =
but shoulder straps should stay put.

My guess is the nylon straps are just a bit slippery and they slip =
through the clasp.

1) Any ideas on making the straps less slippery?  Dip them in something? =

2) Any other ideas or theories on the problem?

I know others have had good success with this pack so I don't think it's =
a design problem, just my particular problem.

Thanks
Pb

multipart/alternative
  text/html