[at-l] Underware on the trail.

At 12:37 AM 6/1/02 -0500, Shane Steinkamp wrote:
>*** THE FOLLOWING MAY BE TOO GRAPHIC FOR YOU ***
>
>*** VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED ***

OH!  EEEUUUWWWW EEEUUUUUWWWWW!!
This is just too much!  You men need to form a
men's hiking list if you wanna keep talking about this
stuff!!!!
I am JUST kidding!  Goos gander and all that <g>
BTW...trimig of the pubes has like advantages for
women also.  Less to catch drips, quicker to "air dry"
and in general provides better air circulation...
drier is better.

On that note, I leave to stubbornly launch our boat,
even though our new enviro freindly dockage is under
2 inches of water.  See ya Monday if I don't float
down to the Bay.....<sigh>