[at-l] Trailplace 2000 Journals!

DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20001005131007/trailplace.com/cgi-bin/miva?index_tp.mv+mode=Index&fileid=945585439
> Woooo Hoooo - 2000 Trailplace Journals too!! Including Datto's!!

Kahley and Red,
Thanks for the links! The 2000 Journals also include Dawn Stringer's with this
classic sequence in the "Before My Hike" section that I thought I would never
see again....
Thanks again,
Dave Hughes
Worthington, OH

 I just boarded the bus. I?m that much closer to Springer! ...
 ---------
 Oh look - they?re cutting down trees to build cookie cutter homes just north of Cincy! How Quaint. I have to go vomit now.
 ------
 I just realized - I?m near Cincy -- good radio stations until Lexington! Woo Hoo! Actually, it?s just WEBN and 97X, the future of Rock ?n Roll.
 Ahhh, Simon and Garfunkel -- There?s nothing like listening to Simon and Garfunkel on a road trip.
 Iams is now available at Kroger. Just thought you might like to know. When I was little, I loved to read every sign we passed on the road. It drove my mother
 crazy, I?m sure. I still do it.
 OH MY GOD -- THERE?S THE JIM BEAM FACTORY!! STOP THE BUS! PIT STOP! WE NEED TO REFILL!!!
 oh wait, I don?t like Jim Beam. Never mind. Carry on.
 We?ll be leaving Cincinnati soon. I can never spell Cincinnati correctly. I usually spell it C-I-N-C-I-N-A-T-T-I but it?s written on a sign above a clock at
 the bus terminal. Someday I?ll learn.