[at-l] (no subject)

Jim Owen wrote...

 >"Related to this subject is Rafe's post - which says -
 >>Hmmm. Why not the opposite approach --  <snip>

Jim, if it's all the same to you, I'd prefer to be left out of
this particular ruckus you're having with Weary.

I mean, I have my own quarrels with Weary, ya know?
But this isn't one of them -- you're on your own here.

And for one who was, just a day or two back, lecturing
us about our poor behavior, it sure seems to me like you're
coming down inordinately hard on the man from Maine,
like there's, you know, something personal about it.

Just my opinion, is all.  You boys keep at it, if need be,
but be nice.  I'll have tea ready for when you kiss and
make up -- soon as I get my Whisperlite set up and lit.
You like Lemon Zinger?  Tough.  It's all I've got.  Don't
concern yourself with the crud at the bottom of the cup.

rafe b.
aka terrapin