[at-l] ATC Pledges (Warning: Highly Inflammatory)

----- Original Message -----
From: <SaraSW@aol.com>
To: <rafe.bustin@verizon.net>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] ATC Pledges (Warning: Highly Inflammatory)

> >From one post I got this basic message: "Dear Sir, you are about as
stupid as
> they come and not really helping the trail at all and I think all your
ideas
> stink and probably you do too."

Guess I must have missed this one, I'm surprised that some one would use
those words, but you have in in quotes so you must be quoting. LOL Guess I
have to go find that one.

Actually I think the whole list harmony thing is sort of comical.

LOL I'm not going to send a donation because in my opinion someone in the
list was disrespectful. I'm going to send my money somewhere else. Nah! Nah!
Nah!

LOL, I got to tell you I'm glad it only comes from a couple of folks and not
everyone on the list.