[at-l] Non Shelter Shelters

> Speaking of shelters, I was curious to find out where people have found
> shelter in places that weren't designed for habitation.
Rainy hike from port Clinton to 309.  I was planning on spending the night at the new Allentown Shelter.  One small problem it wasn't built yet, though the lumber was there.  Someone had made a little lento from a few of the planks and had obviously slept under it.  Tempting, but Since I was soaked I decided to hike the final 4 miles and ended up spending the night in my own bed.

Grey Owl