[at-l] Re: Trangia Stoves

I purchased my Trangia 4 years ago and love it. I have experimented with
various 'homemade' alcohol stoves and have allways gone back to the Trangia.
Now that might not seem like such a big deal, but, please understand that
I'm 'one of those' who backpacks long distances ultralight. My base pack
weight is 8.8 lbs. So even if the Trangia is "heavy" and "slow" and
"inefficient", it's still my stove of choice.

Onestep
http://onestep4me.tripod.com