[at-l] lessons learned and great moments

Zip stoves have lots of moving parts, and alcohol stoves have no moving
parts. They both get the job done for many. I have a Whisperjet gathering
dust, and my family discarded by SVEA after a little problem lighting it
once at a Girl Scout camp. Gasoline stoves are relatively heavy, terribly
reliable and hot, perfect for cold weather outings. Canister stoves work
very well, and are quite light, I believe lighter for a week's supply of
fuel plus stove than an alcohol stove plus fuel.

To each their own! (AKA HYOH)

OrangeBug